• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pete Doherty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Were talking about Pete Doherty not snaw / sasguru / bagpuss / CM / me *

* delete as appropriate for your favourite CUK arch enemy

HTH.

The PR people in the music industry love him... lots of lovely column inches in the Daily Star, which is about as close as their target audience ever come to a newspaper. They love Amy Winehouse for the same reason

Comment

He should have been imprisoned ages ago the talentless twit, shambles indeed.
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
        WHS....
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Were talking about Pete Doherty not snaw / sasguru / bagpuss / CM / me *

* delete as appropriate for your favourite CUK arch enemy

HTH.
          Were talking about Pete Doherty not me

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
            twit - I think you got the I mixed up with an A
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X