• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best phone ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    N95
    N96

http://europe.nokia.com/A4797539
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Nokia E51 end-of.

Comment

I have an N95. It is really good for internet browsing. Unfortunately, last year I had some problems with it, I gather through condensation which lead to quite a long time of it not working correctly (seeming like buttons were stuck down). Searches on the internet lead me to finding that nokia actually test your handset out for water damage and wont replace it if they find it. It's working fine now though, it's just worth being aware of where you leave it.
        There was also an issue with the LCD not working, although that rectified itself. That apparently is a known issue due to some poor wiring inside some units.
        And finally the battery cover is a broken on mine as well now. I believe replacement covers are about a fiver.
        Not sure if the new N95 suffers from as many problems. Probably worth looking into it before purchasing.

Comment

Tytn II or Touch Cruise - I may go for the touch as not sure my fingers could use the Tytn keyboard - and it's 2/3 of the weight of the Tytn II.

I have a HTC 3300 at the moment (in O2 XTC Orbit casing).

Look at buying on contract through O2 online - they seem to be cheaper than buying new.

Tytn II is the O2 Stellar, Touch Cruise is the O2 Orbit 2.

Comment

i have the N95, its good as long as you dont mind charging it every 5 hours.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
              No way - The N96 doesn't seem to have a decent camera, or GPS, or a touchscreen.

Or at least I couldn't see them, but then I am notoriously unobservant when it comes to websites.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X