• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday Questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Yes
    2 Because he likes the feel of rubber on a cold winter morning
    3 Die
    4 Hang on while I consult the Urban Dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Ok...topic is "Friday Questions".

1) Is HRH a gimp?
      2) Why is HRH a gimp?
      3) What could HRH do to be less gimp like?
      4) Other than a gimp what would you describe HRH as?
      1) NO

2) Clearly he is not

3) He reached perfection in summer 2004, there is nothing to be improved upon.

4) A mans man.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        2 Because he likes the feel of rubber on a cold winter morning
        Maybe I should challenge HRH to a duel. Then he can feel my cold steel (sic) on a winters morning.

Where is my gauntlett.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
          4) A mans man.
          Does that mean you shag blokes, like?

SA

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Does that mean you shag blokes, like?

SA
            And what if I did, or is this another of your isms?

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
              1) 4) A mans man.
              Which man do you you belong to?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

RRH

Perhaps you should change the title of this thread to:

"How to win friends and influence people".

Comment

1) Hmmm - I can't remember. It'll probably be tonight when I'm watching my 3 chick flicks

2) I have no idea. I dont even know if I'll have any at all :-(

3) I wouldn't care as long as I was with a gorgeous bloke who loved me, made me steaks, called me beautiful and kissed my neck every once in a while.

4) My fella is away shagging whores and smoking dope, so tonight I have a load of chick tv to watch, tomorrow I'm at an all day spa, and sunday I have to buy a hat for my mates wedding next week.
                  Every fibre of my being wants to **** the diet and get myself into town on the drink however...but I have no mates, cause I'm an utter tw*t and spend so much time in stupid Sunderland with above mentioned, whore-shagging bloke, that I've completely drifted away from my Newcastle mates
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    4) My fella is away shagging whores and smoking dope, so tonight I have a load of chick tv to watch, tomorrow I'm at an all day spa, and sunday I have to buy a hat for my mates wedding next week.
                    Every fibre of my being wants to **** the diet and get myself into town on the drink however...but I have no mates, cause I'm an utter tw*t and spend so much time in stupid Sunderland with above mentioned, whore-shagging bloke, that I've completely drifted away from my Newcastle mates
                    Perfect time to get back to know them then.

Comment

Sally I hope your bloke isn't really shagging prostitutes for your sake
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X