• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modelling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    ok, not quite sure what the reaction will be on here but you never know, i might possibly get some useful information.

Girlfriend chef last night decided that as a side line to her career in hotel management she wants to pursue a career in modelling. She is goodlooking and has the sort of bone structure/physique you see/expect in a model, i.e she's not a munter which obviously helps, however, the questions I have are:

1) isnt it near impossible to breakthrough in modelling? the sort of equivalent of being signed by a well known producer for those in the music business.
    2) does anyone have any tips of how to go about getting into the business?
    3) has anyone you know pursued this and whats their feedback?

Chef

If you find a model uk forum please let us know - might be worth considering for the cuk summer holiday...

Comment

Found one and logged in.

Will report back later.

Don't want to be caught up in the mass banning that will surely follow when you lot join in.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Found one and logged in.

Will report back later.

Don't want to be caught up in the mass banning that will surely follow when you lot join in.
        This one?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          Found one and logged in.

Will report back later.

Are models literate?
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Don't be silly, it was this one.

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
              yeah Chef! some of us dont have a girlfriend!!!

we have many....
              Unfortunately for you they're all internet gf's (or in reality, Dave the hairy trucker from Rotherham!!)...

[RW in bored during heineken cup half time mode]

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                Dave the hairy trucker from Rotherham!
                Dave's got hitched up? Last I heard he was wanting to know more about MarillionFan and that Gingham dress.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                X