• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Give HRH/RRH a second chance?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Diver.

With our tolerance, love, respect and gentle tutelage, we can turn this young lad from the error of his ways, and bring peace to his life. He could be as calming a presence to this board as our beloved Chico once was, with enough effort on our part.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      I agree with Diver.

With our tolerance, love, respect and gentle tutelage, we can turn this young lad from the error of his ways, and bring peace to his life. He could be as calming a presence to this board as our beloved Chico once was, with enough effort on our part.

You hippy!!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        You hippy!!!
        Hey - if those chips fall off his shoulders, that's breakfast, lunch and dinner for the Third World that is - just doing my bit.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Hey - if those chips fall off his shoulders, that's breakfast, lunch and dinner for the Third World that is - just doing my bit.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Compassion
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
            X