• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Give HRH/RRH a second chance?"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Compassion

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Hey - if those chips fall off his shoulders, that's breakfast, lunch and dinner for the Third World that is - just doing my bit.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    You hippy!!!
    Hey - if those chips fall off his shoulders, that's breakfast, lunch and dinner for the Third World that is - just doing my bit.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    I agree with Diver.

With our tolerance, love, respect and gentle tutelage, we can turn this young lad from the error of his ways, and bring peace to his life. He could be as calming a presence to this board as our beloved Chico once was, with enough effort on our part.

You hippy!!!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    I agree with Diver.

With our tolerance, love, respect and gentle tutelage, we can turn this young lad from the error of his ways, and bring peace to his life. He could be as calming a presence to this board as our beloved Chico once was, with enough effort on our part.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Give him a chance people, all he really needs is a chance to find his depth.
    I believe that once the chip falls off his shoulder(s) he will fit right in.
    As he said, his reputation preceded him. Let's see if he can make a fresh start eh?
    Before the fresh start I think we need a blanket party...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Give him a chance people, all he really needs is a chance to find his depth.
    I believe that once the chip falls off his shoulder(s) he will fit right in.
    As he said, his reputation preceded him. Let's see if he can make a fresh start eh?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Go on Ferret...we dare ya!!
    I think he is one post closer to a ban

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am amazed anyone can get away with calling a mod an idiot. http://forums.contractoruk.com/505453-post1.html

The first step on the road to anarchy?

I agree...Ferret should make an example of him..

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am amazed anyone can get away with calling a mod an idiot. http://forums.contractoruk.com/505453-post1.html

Quiet. This reminds me episode in "Good fellows" when Nickie G was told to f off by Spider

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Your sig is too long...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Now that our friend HRH/RRH has been shown the error of his ways, That we will not tolerate the attitude and antics that so badly damaged CC. I honestly believe that HRH/RRH should be given a second chance.

A chance to prove that he can be sociable at least.

What say all?

Ps. This is a serious suggestion and I would suggest it therefore requires a serious response.

Don't worry, If Jonners starts his old antics again, you can nail him then.
    Diver, you seem to know of HRH/RRH's CC antics as well as I do.
    As such, you should also know that giving him a second chance is a complete waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    I do think your sig is too long, HRH.

I also think you're a game player who seems to be thriving on bringing a fair old bit of negativity to the board. You also seem to be quite young for your age, very competitive, and aggressive. Perhaps you have some issues you'd like to discuss? Lucy's training to be a therapist - Lucy, perhaps you can talk to him?

Mostly though, your sig is too long.

Take care now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X