• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plane crash in Kent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I do know that the guy involved didn't buy his replacement blades from Robinson.
    So, theoretically the engineer knowingly fitted dodgy parts and some other git gave it an airworthiness certificate...

Like I say, that doesn't feel right, either the system allows dodgy parts, yet gets upset over pilots having a jar or two, or these parts aren't really all that dodgy...
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      Most commercial airlines (minus Aeroflot and Air India etc) triple check repairs/upgrades etc. It is not common practice amongst charter airlines, and they don't have the same congruence of skilled staff in the way that large commercial airlines do.
      Originally posted by Lucy in the Kiva thread View Post
      Based on what evidence?

Not worth listening to?
      So, what's your evidence Lucy? Did I miss it in the thread?

At least when I asserted one thing in response to your other wonderfully thought out idea, I had the evidence, from their own website (it's OK, there's no need to apologise, either). So, where's yours for this libellous post?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X