• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is there much work about?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiram King Of Tyre
    I looked at the website address you posted and it looked more like they were some kind of consultancy company. I couldn't see anywhere to submit your CV or look for vacancies

Oh lord... I told you people, this guy wants you to find him a job, go for an interview on his behalf, and negotiate the rate for him, and him the contract on a silver plate....

Hiram, you are obvioulsy not the material required to be a contractor, stick to permie jobs!!

Comment

I looked at the website address you posted and it looked more like they were some kind of consultancy company. I couldn't see anywhere to submit your CV or look for vacancies
      Never mind. Perhaps in the end they'll phone you and ask you if you've ever considered a contract in telecoms?

Comment

Have you tried T-Mobile?

Mobile Telecomms. VAS design/Business Analyst/Service Architecture/Capacity planning
        Have you tried T-Mobile? I hear that they are hiring quite heavily at the moment. I think they post openings on www.monster.co.uk

Cheers,
        Ian

Comment

Thanks Normie....

That Sandy sounds a nice girl....

Comment

That Sandy sounds a nice girl....
            Don't worry about Sandy. Sandy's just acting a little strange since moving to this new board. Not enough cushions?
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
            X