• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Is there much work about?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiram King Of Tyre
    I looked at the website address you posted and it looked more like they were some kind of consultancy company. I couldn't see anywhere to submit your CV or look for vacancies

Oh lord... I told you people, this guy wants you to find him a job, go for an interview on his behalf, and negotiate the rate for him, and him the contract on a silver plate....

Hiram, you are obvioulsy not the material required to be a contractor, stick to permie jobs!!

Comment

I looked at the website address you posted and it looked more like they were some kind of consultancy company. I couldn't see anywhere to submit your CV or look for vacancies
      Never mind. Perhaps in the end they'll phone you and ask you if you've ever considered a contract in telecoms?

Comment

Have you tried T-Mobile?

Mobile Telecomms. VAS design/Business Analyst/Service Architecture/Capacity planning
        Have you tried T-Mobile? I hear that they are hiring quite heavily at the moment. I think they post openings on www.monster.co.uk

Cheers,
        Ian

Comment

Thanks Normie....

That Sandy sounds a nice girl....

Comment

That Sandy sounds a nice girl....
            Don't worry about Sandy. Sandy's just acting a little strange since moving to this new board. Not enough cushions?
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
            X