• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead girl's rent 'must be paid'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Explain the Bee.
    eh?

Comment

Consider the Lily.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Consider the Lily.
        Follow the gourd!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Follow the gourd!
          We are all individuals - except me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            We are all individuals - except me.
            Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
            And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Always be on the right side of your wife, de dem....
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

What was this thread about again?

Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  No, what I mean to say is that there must be no God if the only acts of his known to humans are something really bad on a large scale.

Surely if any act (good OR bad) is known to be an "Act of God" then God must exist?

And why should these really bad acts not be the result of human ignorance and imperfection?
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    Surely if any act (good OR bad) is known to be an "Act of God" then God must exist?
                    If the God is so cruel that his only known acts are so bad, then why the heck anyone would want to believe in it? That's another reason to reject its existance.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post

And why should these really bad acts not be the result of human ignorance and imperfection?
                      How do you know?

Comment

Working...
                      X