• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gipsies camp opposite Tessa Jowell's home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

sell Big Issue on
    Oh go and bury your nuts you silly tWAt.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      Oh go and bury your nuts you silly tWAt.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

whats the betting?

The whole site will be surrounded by police by the end of the week and they aqre moved on?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          The whole site will be surrounded by police by the end of the week and they aqre moved on?
          The police are not exactly fond of the Labour Govt anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Comment

Well, I feel sorry for them. Fancy have a Liebour politician for a neighbour! I do hope they check the locks regularly as we all know what a bunch of thieving bastids the present government is.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                Well, I feel sorry for them. Fancy have a Liebour politician for a neighbour! I do hope they check the locks regularly as we all know what a bunch of thieving bastids the present government is.
                Good point.

Actually though, from what I can see in todays Torygraph, the evil biddy is domiciled at least 1Km from the actual encampment.

Of course the red-tops make it sound like it's right over her creosoted garden fence. In fact her property is surrounded by acres of land with big, Cotswold stone walls around it.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X