• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unintentional Conceiving.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Sorry chap, but that's exactly the kind of women your flashy A3 attracts...
    There are fantastic foreign women here that have been treated like tuliptie. Do they not deserve attention ? Can't they have lovers ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
      The core of the problem I am bringing up is that SHE IS Getting herself pregnant WITHOUT your consent solely because she hopes you will get together with her because of the baby. There are women out there who are looking to catch/wed well-off men using this method.
      You will end up paying for the baby. You do not have to live with or marry her.

HTH

AND THIS IS NOT HAPPENING NEITHER TO ME NOR MY FRIENDS. just talking.
      As the yoof of today say:

"wha'eva"
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Oh goody, I was getting worried about those curtains in that house...

I never expected a squirrel botherer to know about such things!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I do think this thread should be in LR...

Comment

Originally posted by lexington_spurs View Post
            You get a call 1 month after being with her and she says she is having a baby and keeping it.

There's just no way that getting a phone call can constitute the oldest problem in the world.
            Where did he say phone call?

"OI! OG! Yes, you in the gazelle skin! It's me, Ug. You're gonna be a daddy!"

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              You will end up paying for the baby. You do not have to live with or marry her.

HTH

This is one tuliptie legislation. I am calling Csa to confirm.

Comment

Where did he say phone call?
                good point

you are hercule poirot and I claim my 5 belgian francs

Comment

You have "safe" sex with someone . You get a call 1 month after being with her and she says she is having a baby and keeping it.
                  Anyone in this situation should get a paternity test before panicking.

Or better still, get on the Jeremy Kyle show and have them do it for you

Comment

I never expected a squirrel botherer to know about such things!
                    I learnt about people allegedly doing it from this board!!!

Comment

This is one tuliptie legislation. I am calling Csa to confirm.
                      Don't forget to have your bank details to hand for the direct debit.

Comment

Working...
                      X