• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unintentional Conceiving.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Yes, I have had my share of one night wonders.

However we never went back to my place. Why you ask. Well names were optional so I doubt that they'd be able to find me now even if they wanted.
    Yes but you can be tracked down because of the Baby's DNA might match yours !

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
      This should be in light relief surely?
      A little "light relief" might have prevented this problem in the first place...
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
        You idiot. SHE has the CONDOM after you leave. Also these things happen during intercourse although you use condoms.
        You don't understand british humour do you?

Anyway, who the hell leaves a condom full of bean juice on the sideboard?

Did you say "thank you" before you left?
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          (We are worryingly close to this being technically possible and feasible.)

Blood test to prove your 'friend' is not the real father.

Leave the country (to avoid the CSA).

Talk her into an abortion (getting a family member to explain the male members of your family have a genetic flaw that will result in somethingnasty might help).

'Confess' to having AIDS.

Tell her you are actually gay.

Call her bluff: "You're lying. I've had the snip."

The core of the problem I am bringing up is that SHE IS Getting herself pregnant WITHOUT your consent solely because she hopes you will get together with her because of the baby. There are women out there who are looking to catch/wed well-off men using this method.

AND THIS IS NOT HAPPENING NEITHER TO ME NOR MY FRIENDS. just talking.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post

Anyway, who the hell leaves a condom full of bean juice on the sideboard?
            You leave it in the Bin you dumb. Are you going to take the condom and put it in your pocket and carry it with you. ?

Comment

You leave it in the Bin you dumb. Are you going to take the condom and put it in your pocket and carry it with you. ?
              Oh goody, I was getting worried about those curtains in that house...

Comment

There are women out there who are looking to catch/wed well-off men using this method.
                Sorry chap, but that's exactly the kind of women your flashy A3 attracts...

Comment

2UK is the best contractor UK alter ego ever. I am a big fan.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    2UK is the best contractor UK alter ego ever. I am a big fan.

Spriteboy

Comment

You get a call 1 month after being with her and she says she is having a baby and keeping it.

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Ah. The oldest problem in the world.
                      There's just no way that getting a phone call can constitute the oldest problem in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X