• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is she spoilt?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diver, have you ever done that breathing liquid gel thing. A man on my course was telling me about it, sounds horrid

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Aha - you found your fight then Diver.

What's this little chap on about then? Can't be bothered reading his posts as his sig makes my eyes hurt. Seems to have taken something quite seriously though. You didn't call his manhood into question did you? Isn't that part of another thread though? Is he still banging on about his manhood?

I really ought to choose my words more carefully.
      Tay and I have become bored with this one now.

Looking for fresh game

anybody seen HRH or Travelmonkey about
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I got bored of picking on a guy with one hand, and he got sick of picking on a sheep shagger.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          Diver, have you ever done that breathing liquid gel thing. A man on my course was telling me about it, sounds horrid
          Never tried it, never want to.
          For a man who has been diving for over thirty years, I have an inordinately strong fear of drowning
          Probably why I haven't drowned really, knowing my track record with self inflicted injuries that is

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            I got bored of picking on a guy with one hand, and he got sick of picking on a sheep shagger.
            I see the government is going to back the production of human/animal hybrids.

Never happen, we've been trying in Wales for centuries

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Never tried it, never want to.
              For a man who has been diving for over thirty years, I have an inordinately strong fear of drowning
              Probably why I haven't drowned really, knowing my track record with self inflicted injuries that is
              Probably a good idea.

Apparently going back from the gel to air again is worse than the intial 'drowning' ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                Probably a good idea.

Apparently going back from the gel to air again is worse than the intial 'drowning' ...
                The yanks have had some success with it over the past 5 years, but in all cases the test subject has developed serious bronchial and lung disorders/infections.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  I have been places that most men would fear to tread.
                  You've given oral

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    You've given oral
                    Oranal

Comment

I was going to respond to some of those posts..... but you know what - can't be bothered... Nice scrap Diver and Tay...
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X