• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is she spoilt?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    You are making the silly assumption that all woman like wimpy men... incorrect......as you will find out one day.

Your advice was limp and pathetic.
    I have done things in my life that would horrify and terrify you, I have killed and maimed, I have murdered in the name of my sovereign.
    I have been places that most men would fear to tread.
    I have dug shrapnel from my body with a combat knife and I have sewn my own wounds without anaesthetic.
    I have dived beneath the oceans, swum and clambered underground through dark sunken mazes of tunnels.

Yet because I am proud and loving of my wife of over 30 years, I am a wimp?

Tell me, what makes you a man?
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I have done things in my life that would horrify and terrify you, I have killed and maimed, I have murdered in the name of my sovereign.
      I have been places that most men would fear to tread.
      I have dug shrapnel from my body with a combat knife and I have sewn my own wounds without anaesthetic.
      I have dived beneath the oceans, swum and clambered underground through dark sunken mazes of tunnels.
      You are a complete tosser.

Yet because I am proud and loving of my wife of over 30 years, I am a wimp?
      No because you support BI attitude that woman should be allowed to walk over their partners is what makes you a wimp. Looking back I actually notice you started out not very impressed with BI post yourself, so possibly me including you as a wimp at that stage qwas unfair, however your vigorous defence of your TPD buddy since then has seen the tarring continue.

Tell me, what makes you a man?
      Well that answers the question of where your shrapnel injury was........ look up an anatomy book.
      Last edited by tay; 25 March 2008, 21:27.

Comment

[QUOTE]
        Because I served my country and you are a pussy wimp who didn't?

Well that answers the question of where your shrapnel injury was........ look up an anatomy book
        Left calf/lower leg.

Now answer my question.

What makes you a man? ........And don't say its because you have a knob between your legs. another man's doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Because I served my country and you are a pussy wimp who didn't?

Left calf/lower leg.

Now answer my question.

What makes you a man? ........And don't say its because you have a knob between your legs. another man's doesn't count.
          Awwww bless little drummer boy has got in a tizzy....

I am totally unimpressed with your war stories, although I have added it as my signature as it made me laugh so much. You are quite right, I have never served in the forces but members of my family have and soldier boy stories dont impress me. Sorry Corporal Plod.

As for your question..... if you are going to refuse the scientific answer and instead just want to indulge in a philosophical discussion.... I cant be bothered.

Comment

Awwww bless little drummer boy has got in a tizzy....

I am totally unimpressed with your war stories, although I have added it as my signature as it made me laugh so much. You are quite right, I have never served in the forces but members of my family have and soldier boy stories dont impress me. Sorry Corporal Plod.

As for your question..... if you are going to refuse the scientific answer and instead just want to indulge in a philosophical discussion.... I cant be bothered.
            So what makes you a man?
            Still afraid to answer tay

Comment

No because you support BI attitude that woman should be allowed to walk over their partners is what makes you a wimp. Looking back I actually notice you started out not very impressed with BI post yourself, so possibly me including you as a wimp at that stage qwas unfair, however your vigorous defence of your TPD buddy since then has seen the tarring continue.

Well that answers the question of where your shrapnel injury was........ look up an anatomy book.
              My wife asked me what I was laughing at, she just read your posts

She said, "Probably the closest he's ever come to a real woman, is at the checkout in the supermarket, the rest is just top shelf in the newsagents"

"and he really needs to take a few night classes in English lit"

Comment

Thats because if you ignore the scientific answer then the question becomes philosophical, and in fact has been discussed on this board already in recent times.

Comment

Aha - you found your fight then Diver.

What's this little chap on about then? Can't be bothered reading his posts as his sig makes my eyes hurt. Seems to have taken something quite seriously though. You didn't call his manhood into question did you? Isn't that part of another thread though? Is he still banging on about his manhood?

I really ought to choose my words more carefully.

Comment

Thats because if you ignore the scientific answer then the question becomes philosophical, and in fact has been discussed on this board already in recent times.
                    Your command of the English language, grammar and syntax is astounding, what nationality are you again?

Are you perchance an AtW bot

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      Aha - you found your fight then Diver.

What's this little chap on about then? Can't be bothered reading his posts as his sig makes my eyes hurt. Seems to have taken something quite seriously though. You didn't call his manhood into question did you? Isn't that part of another thread though? Is he still banging on about his manhood?

I really ought to choose my words more carefully.
                      Me take something seriously on here? You joking Shirly?

You TPD sure do hunt in packs though.

Comment

Working...
                      X