• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fathers For Justice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Here is a free advice to fathers for justice - if you care about your children so much then you should have bended over backwards for them to keep the marriage going.
    bent

70% of divorce initiated by women. they see their friends who get the kids, the house, the income and the tennis coach and think "that could be me".

in my case, it was my ex calling the police and telling lies which led to my moving out...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      People should not get kids unless they are 100% sure they will remain together.
      I see your rose-tinted spectacles are working well...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Secondly, Squirrels aren't children.

I think arw is looking forward to having squirrel/human hybrid offspring - if atw is human.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          AtW do you realise that 75% of divorces in the UK are initiated by women?
          maybe your figures are more up to date than mine - 5 years ago it was 70%. I wonder if the figure is increasing?

of course a disadvantage of f4j campaigning is that more women know what they can "get away with". but it puts a few men off marriage too...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Firstly AtW, you're not married.

Secondly, Squirrels aren't children.

Strong contender for post-of-the-day here. Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              maybe your figures are more up to date than mine - 5 years ago it was 70%. I wonder if the figure is increasing?

of course a disadvantage of f4j campaigning is that more women know what they can "get away with". but it puts a few men off marriage too...
              Don't know depends what magazines and surveys you read.

Anyway your previous comment was a bit flippant. Not every woman looks at their best friend and thinks that could be me, particularly as the friend is likely to ring them up moaning about the ex playing around with the dates he has agreed to see the sprogs or skipping child maintenance payments.

Most of the divorces I know about are among people who are childless, got married straight from university to someone of similar earnings and then realised they hadn't lived. In lots of cases they still talk to each other.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Don't know depends what magazines and surveys you read.

Anyway your previous comment was a bit flippant. Not every woman looks at their best friend and thinks that could be me, particularly as the friend is likely to ring them up moaning about the ex playing around with the dates he has agreed to see the sprogs or skipping child maintenance payments.

Most of the divorces I know about are among people who are childless, got married straight from university to someone of similar earnings and then realised they hadn't lived. In lots of cases they still talk to each other.
                I think Brillos heart is in the right place, just strikes me he's been scarred by a bad experience, and is hanging around with people who share a similar outlook on marriage and wives and divorce.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

moaning about the ex playing around with the dates he has agreed to see the sprogs or skipping child maintenance payments.
                  Not if he's a decent bloke, he won't, especially as she'll pull the "this is only upsetting the children" line which is a fast way of pulling a cheesed-off ex-husband back into line.

I agree that (IMO) many divorces are initiated by women who think that the grass will be greener and that they have nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Not if he's a decent bloke, he won't, especially as she'll pull the "this is only upsetting the children" line which is a fast way of pulling a cheesed-off ex-husband back into line.

I agree that (IMO) many divorces are initiated by women who think that the grass will be greener and that they have nothing to lose.
                    There are no stats on how many men do not turn up for contact (I would love to see some). But I have seen evidence that 41% of court orders are broken by women.

My ex regularly breaks hers - always to see the children less. Which is a result in my book.

However I think men who do not turn up for contact sessions should be neutered. At a minimum...

Comment

My ex is a right royal pain in the a**. Divorce does that to both parties as we obviously have different agendas. No doubt we will always have a certain amount of conflict in our relationship.

Having said that, I have my kids probably around 50% of the time. Contracting allows me that flexibility as does moving to the same village as her (which po**ed her off no end buit is great for the kids). I hear the stories and speak to people and ultimately, I haven't got it so bad really.

There are those who have though, clearly...
                      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                      X