• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She just couldn't wait to spend it...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
    Apparently, as well as the money he offered to buy her a plane...
    Allegedly in a separate deal Sir Paul offered to buy 10 motor-cycles for each police force in the locality where Heather has got her new houses off him...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Allegedly in a separate deal Sir Paul offered to buy 10 motor-cycles for each police force in the locality where Heather has got her new houses off him...

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
        Apparently, as well as the money he offered to buy her a plane...

>
        >
        >
        >
        >
        and some hair removal cream for the other leg!!!
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          Why?

I thought my post would have been met with some agreement from men who clearly aren't happy with the current justice system and how it seems to favour women. Sometimes unbelievably so.
          25% of FFJ members are women.

And there are women on this board and a few women professionals I know who if they end up divorced are likely to lose out similarly to men.

Anyway I wish sometimes this country was more like Scandinavian countries where you were not expected to be married to have children. (One thing I dislike about the Tories.) That way fathers would pay for their offspring and know that they are not paying maintenance for their ex-partner, as she is expected to get a job.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            25% of FFJ members are women.

And there are women on this board and a few women professionals I know who if they end up divorced are likely to lose out similarly to men.
            F4J

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              F4J
              Sorry.

Comment

That way fathers would pay for their offspring and know that they are not paying maintenance for their ex-partner, as she is expected to get a job.

Yeah, I can see how paying maintenance to an ex-partner can be somewhat frustrating, especially if you feel they are taking you for a ride rather than being fair and pulling their weight.

Maybe a fairer system would be an automatic pre-nuptial agreement if both partners cannot bring an equal share to a marriage.
                Last edited by PAH; 20 March 2008, 16:43.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Yeah, I can see how paying maintenance to an ex-partner can be somewhat frustrating, especially if you feel they are taking you for a ride rather than being fair and pulling their weight.

Maybe a fairer system would be an automatic pre-nuptial agreement if both partners cannot bring an equal share to a marriage.
                  That's unfair for long marriages. In LA I think they have something where if you are married under 10 years then pre-nups count after that it is a 50-50 split. Obviously it means the richer partner if s/he is getting itchy feet files for divorce in year 9.

Comment

That's unfair for long marriages. In LA I think they have something where if you are married under 10 years then pre-nups count after that it is a 50-50 split. Obviously it means the richer partner if s/he is getting itchy feet files for divorce in year 9.

Maybe that's where the seven year itch originated from.

Yeah, not many true gold-diggers would stick around for that long unless they were happy with the meal ticket, or married a much older bloke/bird and hoped they'd pop their clogs sooner than later.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                      Is it just me that finds the fact that she ended up with £24 Million, despite the fact the judge said she was a compulsive liar and not at all deserving, sickening?

The night before the judgement Macca was about to sign an agreement for 55million pounds to shut her up. His legal representative managed to argue the case with him that the judge was very likely to agree to much less than that sum.
                      So, Heather actually lost out on another 30 million at the last minute. That must really hurt her and could well be the reason she gave the lawyer a 'baptism in court' with a jug of water.

Comment

Working...
                      X