• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have a hobby?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Searching for the perfectly shaped banana.
    sadgura
    Blue bloody blazes - there's more than one of them???!? Inform Interpol, MI5, Inform Everybody! National security alert!

<Alarm & claxon noises, sound of automatic weapons being taken off safety, helicopters taking off, air-raid sirens, attack dogs, general melee of panic>

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Blue bloody blazes - there's more than one of them???!? Inform Interpol, MI5, Inform Everybody! National security alert!

<Alarm & claxon noises, sound of automatic weapons being taken off safety, helicopters taking off, air-raid sirens, attack dogs, general melee of panic>
      nah, just bad spelling.

Comment

I used to do Lau Gar and play badminton but now I tend to just veg in front of the computer...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          Who knows what you mean.
          Still supporting those high-cultured libertarian independent Tibetans then?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Still supporting those high-cultured libertarian independent Tibetans then?
            Still supporting freedom.

Comment

Boating, fishing, shooting and Moderator of a busy bulletin board (under a different ID of course)
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Boating, fishing, shooting and Moderator of a busy bulletin board (under a different ID of course)
                At least you can do one of those one-handed...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  At least you can do one of those one-handed...
                  lick

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    hand-amputees.com ?
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      hand-amputees.com ?
                      More like Braindead . com

Comment

Working...
                      X