• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The truth and reconciliation thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I see that the newspapers are apologising to the McCanns about the unfair reporting of the disappearence of their daughter. I think there are one or two ars****es on this board who should be following suit.
    So cmon then you know who you are, come on out and apologise on this thread.
    Uncharacteristic bout of unreality from you, Dodgy. They apologised because they were threatened. Threaten me credibly and I'll apologise too. In fact I'll admit to the assassination of Abrahalm Lincoln if I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Just a few
      Are you a member of 'find maddy'...... jeez, some people!

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
        Uncharacteristic bout of unreality from you, Dodgy. They apologised because they were threatened. Threaten me credibly and I'll apologise too. In fact I'll admit to the assassination of Abrahalm Lincoln if I have to.
        Umm, they apologised - in a massive way because as things stand now they were very, very wrong. You can speculate all you want, that's fair enough - but when you speculate in a national newspaper and insinuate a couple murdered their child, with no evidence, then expect to get fckin nailed. IMO deservedly so - they're the worst kind of bottom feeder newspaper and I wish they'd been done enough to go out of business.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
          Are you a member of 'find maddy'...... jeez, some people!
          I gather you are a member of the "I hope she's dead and they never find her crowd" then ...... jeez, some people!
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            I gather you are a member of the "I hope she's dead and they never find her crowd" then ...... jeez, some people!

No Im a realist. And don't get caught up in the media hysteria around this case.

Comment

Anyone else had a sudden urge to play "Halo" after reading this thread??
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                No Im a realist. And don't get caught up in the media hysteria around this case.
                And the facts that you used to make your summary judgement presumably came from these newspapers in the first place.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  And the facts that you used to make your summary judgement presumably came from these newspapers in the first place.
                  Oh the humanity!

(Err, what were we talking about?)

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                    Anyone else had a sudden urge to play "Halo" after reading this thread??
                    Yes!
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

"that such a suggestion is absolutely untrue and that Kate and Gerry are completely innocent of any involvement in their daughter's disappearance"

They are guilty of leaving her alone in a hotel room though, are they not?
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X