• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peg Leg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt he'll find another woman to fill her shoe.
    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Perhaps the Judge was aware of her reputation?

Whataver happened in Court wouldn't have been pretty.

IMHO, if she'd had a decent legal team (Perhaps yours Jonners?) instead of representing herself then she could've taken him to the cleaners!
      I thought she didn't have a leg to stand on!

IGMC
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I thought she didn't have a leg to stand on!

IGMC
        But that said, if she'd taken half of everything then he'd still be bloody wealthy!

FFS, £800m or £400m or even £200m WTF?

Comment

We're under estimating her, she's actually very intelligent. Last year she qualified for the World Chess Masters... unfortunately though she didn't quite make it through to the second leg.

Comment

17k per day for every day she was married - that's a good rate even if it did mean having a wrinkly scoucer crawling all over you. Was that in her help the aged charity phase?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Yes, I saw the rant on the court steps as well. Very distasteful.

Did I hear a rumour she threw a glass of water over Paul McCartneys barrister?
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                Yes, I saw the rant on the court steps as well. Very distasteful.

Yes this is true she said that she 'baptised' the lawyer. It says it all about her when even her own stepfather said 'if Heather told me it was raining outside, Id go to the window and check'

She's scum, does anyone remember her rant on GMTV when she compared her plight to that of The Mc Canns?

I think she has overtaken fat Kerry Katona on my most hated 'celeb' list, she's up there with Ben Fogle now.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                  You heard right. It was on the Beeb breakfast news. Apparently its on the front page of one of todays rags.

The woman is a parasite.

Comment

I think she is simply misunderstood
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      I think she is simply misunderstood
                      Oh yeah?

You fancy fondling the stump while you're giving her half then, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X