• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Q to Women: What will make you keep a lover.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    overreacting
    Jeees you are like small boys , left for a second and you have already found a fight , calm down everyone, back to hating the immigrant. I drive like mad and I hate all English heritage.
    Last edited by 2uk; 19 March 2008, 14:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Women want someone exciting, unpredictable,spontanous, hard to get, and aloof

they also want someone dependable, reliable, understandable, who pays them lots of attention

Can we see the problem here..

Jeckyll and hyde would be the ultimate catch
      Girls don't know what they want ? I am the same. The reason is that we want everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Do you count video games as a "sport"?
        In Sockpuppet world - yes..... In reality no
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          Yes, sports is good. Girlies just love looking at, and if I'm forced onto public transport as I will this evening, even touching my legs.

threaded in "Ten Ton Tess" mode
          Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Oooh get her ! Snaw and communal showers ALERT

PS I'm just going for a 10k run
            Umm, you're averse to communal showers then Churchill? Something you're ashamed of perhaps?

10k run my arse, you've got fat boab written all over you.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Umm, you're averse to communal showers then Churchill? Something you're ashamed of perhaps?

Errrm, you seem to have the dog and the cat mixed up...

Comment

Bagpuss surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  Errrm, you seem to have the dog and the cat mixed up...
                  Indeed I do. How did that happen.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Communal Showers? Not a problem for this Rugby playing ex Royal Marine!

I think you've forgotten to take your medication again.

Comment

I think cause I posted after you, quoting baggy. Either way I'll get me coat.

Comment

Working...
                      X