• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The only place your money is safe poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    Good poll!

Gold is an odd one... from looking at the recent performance, the knowledge that many will look to gold when markets are uncertain and the seemingly impending doom around the corner there seems to be no stopping it, but because noone actually needs gold, if things got really bad, it would just plummet... yes / no?
    I wouldn't buy gold at the moment on the basis that I think the price is at or near its high watermark now.
    Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Coffe, OJ and Pork Bellies are not doing well.

Doesn't anybody have breakfast anymore?
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

You lot are such fair weather friends...

I'd keep ur cash as cash until your IFA burns you for something new

Bunch of girls the lot of ya'....
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
          After the recent STUFF rush, STUFF is widely believed to be overpriced. Large funds and individual investors alike have recently been looking towards another alternative, THINGS. Top analysts however are saying the shrewd investors are buying up WOTNOTS in droves.
          WOTITS are looking good too.

Recruitment agency for bailiffs and repo men?
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I haven't got any money, wifey won't let me have any

Psst! Anybody want to buy a load of BTL's in South Wales
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
            X