• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gentlemen's watch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I don't wear any watch - this made me "feel" the time pretty accurately, usually plus minus 10-15 mins at current time.

Don't go boiling any eggs then.

Though I must admit to being able to wake myself up at whatever time I want (give or take a few minutes), unless I'm totally knackered. Whenever I set the alarm clock just incase I usually wake up just before it goes off. Weird stuff.
    Last edited by PAH; 14 March 2008, 16:40.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
      Don't bother with a watch apart from rare occasions as I have the time on my mobile phone.
      WHS

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        WHS
        Gucci 101 as an everyday, Breitling Navitimer as the going out/dress watch and aspiring to the Paneri GMT luminor chrono (with the s/s strap) as the one for special occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I don't wear any watch - this made me "feel" the time pretty accurately, usually plus minus 10-15 mins at current time.
          Like 'time to go' 'time to eat' 'time to erase my memory' etc

Comment

Omega Seamaster.

Can't fault it.

Comment

Where's the AndyW option?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Where is andyw option? Mickey Mouse watch...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Where is andyw option? Mickey Mouse watch...
                  Mickey's big hand is up Minnie's skirt etcetc.

Comment

I don't wear "adornments".

That includes watches.

That also includes "engagement rings" and when me and Mrs BGG marry within the year or so, any other "jewellry".

I don't wear wristbands, necklaces or any other cheap crap either. I wouldn't wear it if it cost 100 million dollars either...i hate jewellery and all that it stands for. It's a form of bragging, and that's not acceptable in this day and age.
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Where's the Casio option ?
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X