• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Me vs CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refer the honourable gentleman to my signature
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

It's a good job only post counts in General count. After all, only sensible stuff gets discussed here.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        It's a good job only post counts in General count. After all, only sensible stuff gets discussed here.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          ... especially this thread which is particular rubbish because sasguru didn't start it and everyone knows it is only his threads that are any good.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

You are just too upset about reset post counts?

Comment

You are just too upset about reset post counts?
              I'd laugh if they reset your post count to zero AtW - when it rolled past 9999
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                I'd laugh if they reset your post count to zero AtW - when it rolled past 9999
                I'd take it like a man without any whining, that I promise you

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  ... especially this thread which is particular rubbish because sasguru didn't start it and everyone knows it is only his threads that are any good.

another of sadguru's ids

Comment

Ain't we all his alts?

Comment

I'd take it like a man without any whining, that I promise you
                      No! You'd disappear off the board as usual in a major tantrum
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X