• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plagarism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    How funny Slave, the picture in your avatar is exactly how I always imagined you look like .. strange that is !!!
    The effect is somewhat reminiscent of an ageing Jason King.

Last edited by Lucifer Box; 13 July 2005, 13:53.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      also you have been saying for a while you are on a management etc contract, so what are you doing developing solutions like a code monkey??
      Sandy, the solutions I am developing have nothing to do with coding. The models in question are organisational designs; processes, interfaces, project & programme management, knowledge management, matrix management.... SLAs, SDMs, etc.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

There may, however, be some element of monkey spanking....

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          Lucifer, to be perfectly honest, I haven't signed contract But I suspect any work developed becomes the property of the client. I'll certainly have to have a word with the client's legal department, although judging by what I've seen, I doubt they would be interested and/or effective.
          Quite the reverse I would have thought, Slave. In the absence of a signed agreement to the contrary, IP usually resides in the originator, i.e. you. In that case, have you granted your client an exclusive or non-exclusive license to use your work?

Unless, of course, you mean there is a contract but just that you haven't signed it, in which case by turning up for work you have accepted its T&Cs anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
            Unless, of course, you mean there is a contract but just that you haven't signed it, in which case by turning up for work you have accepted its T&Cs anyway.
            Bingo

If you come across a BA touting a PMO with matrix management capability, let me know!

Comment

Bingo

If you come across a BA touting a PMO with matrix management capability, let me know!
              PMO? Programme Management Office?

Comment

PMO? Programme Management Office?
                Indeed, Lucifer, indeed it is.

Comment

I'm a BA who's done a bit of matrix management.

Comment

I'm a BA who's done a bit of matrix management.
                    Are you sure you're a BA?

Comment

Are you sure you're a BA?
                      As opposed to having a BA you mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X