• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello, go away for a few weeks and....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, go away for a few weeks and....

Morning all, see there have been a few changes while I've been away!

Did I miss anything else other than the obvious in London! Noticed an increase in security at Heathrow yesterday morning!

Originally posted by Darren@1stAccountancyServ
    Morning all, see there have been a few changes while I've been away!

Did I miss anything else other than the obvious in London! Noticed an increase in security at Heathrow yesterday morning!

Ah yes, they'll be guarding the stable doors!

We don't want any nasty terrorists getting into the country do we?

Not when we've got plenty here to begin with!

Fecking Intelligence Services want fecking shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
      Ah yes, they'll be guarding the stable doors!

We don't want any nasty terrorists getting into the country do we?

Not when we've got plenty here to begin with!

Fecking Intelligence Services want fecking shooting!
      If someone were to suggest that the remains of islamic suicide bombers should be buried face down (if discernable) in bloated rotting pig corpses and pig slurry, at a secret location, I wonder if that would contravene the new Incitement to Religious Hatred law if/when that comes into effect.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
      X