• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite Holiday destinations.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    hmm interesting perspective, not what I have experienced in the 20+ times I have been to Venice....Although the wino thing is true, but they tend to clear off to the shade when the sun comes up.
    Maybe it has just rained or there had been a storm but the sea was dodgy. The very clean looking well known beaches in and around Oz cities are no go areas for a few days after heavy rain unless you want a nasty throat infection. LA is OK but you must of had a lady friend in town or something to warrant going 20+ times !?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      4. Check-in @ Heathrow Airport - Unhelpful staff, crowded check-in area and overpriced food in the shops. Nothing like spending the first few days of your holiday at Heathrow because baggage handlers, ground staff or the French are on strike - again.
      Just fly BA from Heathrow. Lovely experience once you've got a Silver Exec Card.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
        Maybe it has just rained or there had been a storm but the sea was dodgy. The very clean looking well known beaches in and around Oz cities are no go areas for a few days after heavy rain unless you want a nasty throat infection. LA is OK but you must of had a lady friend in town or something to warrant going 20+ times !?

I don't just stay in LA I go twice a year on avearge to the west coast, love San Diego, San Fran, Vegas Santa Cruz etc etc etc as well.

Oh and yes I did have a friend their

Comment

No mate I own a small house in Sale actually. HTH.
          Its probably worth a quarter of my studio above the kebab shop in the murder mile of Hackney (North London )
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't just stay in LA I go twice a year on avearge to the west coast, love San Diego, San Fran, Vegas Santa Cruz etc etc etc as well.

their what?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Its probably worth a quarter of my studio above the kebab shop in the murder mile of Hackney (North London )
              LOL-it probably is, but I don't need a stab proof vest to walk and get a pint of milk!

Comment

LOL-it probably is, but I don't need a stab proof vest to walk and get a pint of milk!
                No the mug, er tenant does that. I just collect his spondulicks at the end of the month.
                HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Say no more, say no more.

P.S. there

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Say no more, say no more.

P.S. there
                    Hello Clippy!

oh, you are a card!

Comment

Where and why.

1. Santa Monica-LA. Beautiful empty beaches, 10 dollar taxi ride up to sunset strip for nightlife, lovely shops, bars and retaurants, beautiful ladies.

2. Puerto Andratx- Mallorca. A mini puerto Banus without the essex/cheshire sets to ruin it, lovely harbour, great restaurants, surounded by a nice class of person.

Discuss...
                      Marbella of course
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X