• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Sending the right message?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    undeed there should! This illustrates my point entirely: not enough checks, not enough controls, a policy way too soft and lax. If even I can come here and dodge tax for years, how easy must it be for terrorists to do their stuff without being challenged?
    What can you expect in a nation where you don't need to carry ID with you and when you get a fine on the train you can just write down "a" name and "an" address (guess it changed now but a few years ago it was just like that).

Oh, and I forgot, the only place in Europe where tourists from the rest of EU could come here and have a free holiday paid by the Government benefits.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      when you get a fine on the train you can just write down "a" name and "an" address (guess it changed now but a few years ago it was just like that).
      I think they call the number and check.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Well, when was the last terrorist bombing in London (before last week) that was carried out by a muslim?
        Umm about 5 days ago.

Actually, we don't know who did last week's - it could have been a Kiwi.[/
        Kiwi's, unlike a certain religious cult, have no history of detonating themselves in crowded public places. Pitty the same cant be said for "said religious cult".

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Well, when was the last terrorist bombing in London (before last week) that was carried out by a muslim?
          Originally posted by Mailman
          Umm about 5 days ago.
          No Mailman, that was not "before last week".

I'd go along with what you say about Kiwis, if you can assure me that none of them are members of this religious cult.

Comment

Nice to see Mr Bliar speaking out about religious extremists preaching in the UK - he's talking about deporting them apparantly......1984 here we come.. only yesterday another one was being invited in, at the tax payer's expense, to talk to Britain's muslin youth

Comment

Oi Mr Galt! Pretty please sir, but I asked last week but heard no reply - what is your avatar meaning like?
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Sorry Hyper old chap didn't see you there at the back with your hand up. Well basically I could tell you but then I would have to kill you as it may reveal my true identity

Comment

Hmmm, curses!

It is reminiscent of a Sherlock Holmes type thing or even that parody and comedy sketch with Val Kilmer(?) - Top Secret where the sight gag of Peter Cushing and the magnifying glass is a parody of a similar shot of Cushing from Terence Fisher's The Curse of Frankenstein (1957)?

You're not Peter Cushing are you? If so, my Lord Darth Tyranus, I apologise...
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Obviously I can say no more Hyper my son but your apology is accepted

Comment

Working...
                    X