• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gloom lifts on Manchester housing Market?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Don't want sympathy or care a damn what you think, I just don't see any milage in an internet slanging match.
    Funny, you seem to think we should care what you think but don't seem so willing to listen to the responses following your sweeping generalisations based on your extensive in depth knowledge of London (And WA10).

BTW If you don't want an internet slanging match I suggest you don't log onto internet forums and post your views.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

BTW If you don't want an internet slanging match I suggest you don't log onto internet forums and post your views.

May I suggest you do the same with your neo left tripe also.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
        May I suggest you do the same with your neo left tripe also.
        Ooooh, I thought you weren't getting into an internet slanging match?

Anyway you'll not see me throwing my toys out the pram and threatening to leave the thread cause someone doesn't agree with me or calls me names.

You might not agree with me, or I you but I'm pretty sure people would agree that I'll stand my ground in a debate, and not flounce around like a 12 year old who doesn't get his way.

Bit sad really.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
        X