• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most odious person in the media

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Master View Post
    I haven't sent you to the booth for a while. Am I being too lenient?
    Cherie Booth? How malevolent...

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
      Cherie Booth? How malevolent...
      They don't call me an evil genius for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master View Post
        They don't call me an evil genius for nothing.
        Do you take money off them too then? Top quality meglomania!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

And another thing, Sarah "Bloody" Kennedy, what's she all about? With her wittering all over the bloody music talking about her bloody cats! Every time she mentions her "bêtes noires" I want to rip the bloody wireless out of the car!!!
          The BBC have just been censured because she said on air that "you can't see black people in the dark"
          Last edited by Archangel; 26 February 2008, 13:26. Reason: fixed typos

Comment

Why is that w**ker Chris Evans getting media time again?

He was a bigger tw*t on the Radio than Chris Moyles could ever be. And I hate Chris Moyles!

Comment

Working...
            X