• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most odious person in the media

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    BTW

I am in love with Shami Chakrabati, but cannot stand

Shane Ritchie
    June Sarpong
    and Jade Goody

And as for Hazel Blears (and most politicians) - beneath contempt.
    I'm with you on the Jade Goody thing. I can't understand how we as a nation can let somebody with so few skills earn so much cash for basically doing nothing and being thick. To think that a sperm carrying her DNA actually made it to the egg before millions of others. I wonder what the opposition would have produced.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      I'm with you on the Jade Goody thing. I can't understand how we as a nation can let somebody with so few skills earn so much cash for basically doing nothing and being thick. To think that a sperm carrying her DNA actually made it to the egg before millions of others. I wonder what the opposition would have produced.
      It's not so much that she's an ignorant loud mouthed thicko - it's that she aspires to all of that
      Last edited by Peoplesoft bloke; 25 February 2008, 19:48. Reason: spelling

Comment

Moyles definitely should be skinned alive.

I used to see him in Hampstead all the time and he would pull faces at people...bizarre AND odious

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          No idea who this Moyles prat is...

My pet hate is Jonathon Woss... stabbing is definitely too good for him.

His wife has funny coloured hair and remarkable breasts though.

I wonder if they're real.
          I doubt it.

And they have loads of ferrets...but I've heard she prefers dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            And they have loads of ferrets...but I've heard she prefers dogs.
            Loads of ferrets? Could set them on Red Ken's newts
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I used to like Chris Moyles but not anymore - can't bear him.... although I am super sad and listen to 5 live in the morning

Nicky tosspot Campbell is getting on my nerves now though
              You should give BBC Radio Manchester a go. 6 till 9 is Dianne Oxberry ( Look North West weather lady ) and Eamonn O'Neal, quite harmless and amiable so they don't get on your wazz quite as quickly. It is Terry Christian on the drive home, also quite entertaining but my tolerance levels are starting to twitch a bit with him.

The DJ I really hate is Steve Wright, how the heck is he still on !

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                It's not so much that she's an ignorant loud mouthed thicko - it's that she aspires to all of that
                It was the East Angular quote that made me laugh. She was an idiot of the highest order...but I did laugh when she took her kit off on BB......I think they should have dragged her fat ass back to the sea and harpooned her.
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

His wife has funny coloured hair and remarkable breasts though..
                  They are amazing aren't they? I could play with them for hours and not get bored...
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I can't stand local radio breakfast DJ's. They are all Chris Moyles wannabes.

I tend to listen to 5 live, virgin and planet rock on the way in as the other lot mame me want to do damage to the car stereo
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                      It was the East Angular quote that made me laugh. She was an idiot of the highest order...but I did laugh when she took her kit off on BB......I think they should have dragged her fat ass back to the sea and harpooned her.

Yeah, cut currently she's laughing all the way to the bank!

Just who are the stupid people....Jade Goody or all the people who pay her to do things?
                      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                      X