• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Zealand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if you don't want to jump out of planes, how about http://www.flybywire-queenstown.co.nz/home.htm ?

Comment

Shag a sheep, you will fit right in then!!!

HTH
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Shag a sheep, you will fit right in then!!!

HTH
        This post sums you up nicely. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Going there over Easter, what are the must do's not involving throwing myself off a bridge or plane?
          Hire a car. The public transport is shocking, where it exists at all.

hth

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            This post sums you up nicely. Thanks.
            Didn't wanna get you mixed up with our decent Aussie friends...
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
              Hire a car. The public transport is shocking, where it exists at all.

hth
              We're hiring a car in both the North and the South island, for some reason you don't take the car across on the ferry.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                And if you don't want to jump out of planes, how about http://www.flybywire-queenstown.co.nz/home.htm ?
                mmm I'm a big fan of keeping my feet on the ground, except when it comes to long haul of course...
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  The Shotover jetboats are insane and absolutely not to be missed
                  I've heard good things about these before, will be on the list...

Also we'd like to see the penguins, or should I say my wife would like to see the penguins...

Comment

try the jet boating here:

http://www.letsgo.co.nz/zones/detail...=1224&theme=ts

the company is run by one guy and his wife in the middle of nowhere. they do other stuff like pony trekking and mountain biking, but the jet boat was awesome - the guy is a complete nutter. i did the shotover jet boat too, but that was tame in comparison to this one...

as someone else said, make sure you drive down the west coast of the south island - the scenery is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                      Didn't wanna get you mixed up with our decent Aussie friends...
                      I just mean it showed you be a complete troll, but very stupid and one completely lacking in humour or ability to be subtle. Bit like the baffoon that laughs loudest at his own jokes while everyone else laughs at him.

Some people make useful contributions to threads like these, and some people think sheep jokes are still the funniest thing... you just proved which type you are Davie boy.. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X