• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change the Forum back to EZBoard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest you could use the forum on one of my sites but as the snots have blocked my urls for reasons best known to themselves I can't.

Anyhow I'm voting with my feet (which may well encourage others to stay I guess) - this is my last CUK post.

Comment

Oh stop moaning you lot - thought we all came on here to have a chat/fight/laugh with like minded people - they've only changed the wallpaper for heaven's sake!

Comment

But I find the layout really annoying to the point where I can't be arsed to read the posts.

The good thing about this new forum is I'm getting a lot of work done on other things I'd been putting off. Thank you CUK for freeing me from the addiction.

The main issue is the layout and colour scheme makes it pretty obvious you are not working where as the plain black and white of the old forum meant it didn't catch the miserable permie bosses eye as much.

I won't be visiting much. Which was nice.

Comment

Was there this much negative reaction and boycotting when CUK switched to the ezboard, or is this new and dangerous territory?
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

agree with the above and will be posting a lot less

have fun all

will check back from time to time to see if anybody has suggested
            a more workplace friendly bulletin board which can be utilised for our
            chit chat or to see if CUK have switch back to EZ

all the best

Milan.

Comment

I have to agree. Not workplace friendly at all, the interesting bits (post text) are too spread out, and the whole thing is difficult to read.

Apart from the links, even an ASCII-only bulletin board would be an improvement.

Comment

boz eyed

And for those of us who's sight is no longer perfect, the text size is too small and does not respond to changing the text size in I.E.

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
                  And for those of us who's sight is no longer perfect, the text size is too small and does not respond to changing the text size in I.E.
                  Switch to Firefox.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                  X