• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WANTED - Mr. Yang Nan. Reward 100 GBP.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a name like Mr Yang Nan you might want to practice Kung Fu defensive moves before thinking about kicking butt. Who knows he could be a benched contract ninja with a plan b of buy to let with a plan c of ripping off clients.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
      Emotionally over this ? If this were not UK or I was certain there are no cameras on the let-place's address , I would go wait for this flipper and kick his arse very badly.
      Struggling to make those A3 payments huh?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Struggling to make those A3 payments huh?
        Funny you mention , but a day ago I took the A3 from Service - the sum was 690 GBP . This is for standard service - nothing wrong with the car.

Comment

Funny you mention , but a day ago I took the A3 from Service - the sum was 690 GBP . This is for standard service - nothing wrong with the car.
          Oh Dear TM

Comment

J H Christ! I remember walking out of a BMW dealer with a similar stinging in my tail. I think mine was 900 quid for its first MOT! Needed new brakes to pass.

It's no coincidence the smart money gets spent on 3 year old cars. Not only because of the depreciation, but also so you can have them services at independents instead of the main stealers.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
            X