• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Judean People's Front or ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judean People's Front or ....

Judean People's Front or People's Front of Judea? I'm getting a little confused: would the lunatics with the bombs please stand up and identify themselves?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Interestingly, or not, (depends if you are a spoidly or not, I guess) they were seperate, ?separate?, where's the fscking spell checker, URLs.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

The only people we hate more than the Romans are the f**king Judean People's Front, the splitters

And the Judean Popular People's Front.

Comment

Re: Judean Popular People's Front

Yeah, the w@nkers.

Comment

Originally posted by WGAS
          The only people we hate more than the Romans are the f**king Judean People's Front, the splitters

And the Judean Popular People's Front.
          Whatever happened to the Judean Popular People's Front?

Taxi driver on the way from the airport to the hotel last night told me that El Tony has been blaming the Israel/Palestinian situation for the bombs in London... The 4*2s ain't happy!

Spod - In "Safely back in Jerusalem" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
            Whatever happened to the Judean Popular People's Front?
            He's over there. Splitter!
            Discuss PDA/Smartphones
            Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

Comment

Working...
            X