• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Invasion?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least they can't drive tanks!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I'm sure the giant pike that lives in every river and pond will soon send it packing.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
        I'm sure the giant pike that lives in every river and pond will soon send it packing.
        Not sure.....this thing can live out of water for 4 days apparently so it could just sneak out and hide behind a bush until the pike gets fed up and swims off...

So Snakehead v Pike...who's gonna be the daddy?
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          Not sure.....this thing can live out of water for 4 days apparently so it could just sneak out and hide behind a bush until the pike gets fed up and swims off...

So Snakehead v Pike...who's gonna be the daddy?

There's going to be some very confused kids thinking they've just taken a frog home, and wondering where the cat's disappeared to.

I await to see if some 'celebrity' takes one in and promptly starts this years craze for the latest pet. Small dogs scatting in their hand bag must have got on their nerves by now, they'll be looking for the next big thing.
          Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

There's going to be some very confused kids thinking they've just taken a frog home, and wondering where the cat's disappeared to.
            Or their fingers!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Or their fingers!
              Fingers are so over-rated anyway. Soon we'll have stuff like this to control things with.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7254078.stm
              Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Indeed.

Just ask Diver...

Put his fingers somewhere he shouldn't did he.

There's some dangerous snappers out there. You just have to watch "The Deep" to know that, which whilst not being a patch on Jaws (by the same author), it redeemed itself with the casting of Jacqueline Bisset.

For that reason I prefer to do all my diving on dry land.
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Fingers are so over-rated anyway. Soon we'll have stuff like this to control things with.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7254078.stm
                  Try opening my wifes cake storage tin with mind control
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Try opening my wifes cake storage tin with mind control

At least it'll keep the calories down when everyone starts relying on this mind control.

The matrix gets one step closer. In 50 years they'll think it's a documentary.
                    Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

At least it'll keep the calories down when everyone starts relying on this mind control.

The matrix gets one step closer. In 50 years they'll think it's a documentary.
                      What about the mindless unwashed masses ?
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X