• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Irritation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am ready for the beach:

Linky 1

Linky 2

Linky 3

Linky 4

Comment

Perhaps you need a good break. If you've not been benched for a while you might feel better for taking some time out rather than going straight into another contract.

Contracting is stressful for many reasons and it can take its toll after a while. Plus you've been unwell lately, you've had some worries regarding your daughter's association with a good friend who may be on drugs so it's probably all getting you down and perhaps you're not fully aware of the impact all this has had on you. Being a parent is stressful enough as it is, without being a full time contractor as well.

It might be worth seeing your quack just to make sure you are physically OK too. Even if your emotional state is not due to physical reasons, being depressed is common these days and nothing at all to be ashamed of, so go and have some 'me time' and get yourself checked out.

Comment

When I am feeling stressed I do indeed find that shoving things up my @rse is most relaxing.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

OK am off to now

linky

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            When I am feeling stressed I do indeed find that shoving things up my @rse is most relaxing.
            shakes head
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Sounds like the dreaded menopause Sandy.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                Sounds like the dreaded menopause Sandy.
                Yeah she is just getting old

Comment

HRT

HTH
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Sex

HTH
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                      How does one avoide feeling so irritated about anything.... I am not sure what's happening, recently I've been sooooo irritable, in every meeting I feel like standing up and shouting: 'Shove it up yer arse'

This is not normal for me, usually am cool, and full of smiles (well fake ones) but recently I just want to murder work people!! tuk tuk tuk.. anyone has a remedy (arrrrrrgh why did I have to mention Remedy .....flip $hit and shove it up yer arse !!)
                      Menopause

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X