• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For the warmongers here...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some psychologist on the news last night was asked why young muslim men seem to be more prone than the norm to being whipped up into a frenzy of rage and hatred. To cut a long story short, she basically said, "because they don't get any sex and unscrupulous people can tap into and mould that pent up frustration".

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Some psychologist on the news last night was asked why young muslim men seem to be more prone than the norm to being whipped up into a frenzy of rage and hatred. To cut a long story short, she basically said, "because they don't get any sex and unscrupulous people can tap into and mould that pent up frustration".

It makes sense, you are young Muslim, at your sexual prime and living in a society where woman walk around in provocative clothing and paint their lips red to remind men of their vaginas (no not men's vaginas). Now while you claim to be disgusted by this you are secretly sexually frustarted by it, you have to hate it because you can't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        "because they don't get any sex and unscrupulous people can tap into and mould that pent up frustration".
        My God, this board is a ticking bomb
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          Yeah, before you know it we could have all the members thinking the same way re politics, immigration, house prices, education and Chavs!

Comment

You're never alone with a crusty sock puppet for a friend.

What she said did make good sense though. These are young men with young men's needs, that they are unhealthily supressing. This has to have an effect.

Comment

Lucifer, the psychologist wasn't that Linda Papadopolous (or whatever the feck her name is!) was it? Corr

I remember seeing a documentary about the 9/11 hijackers. From what I recall, the documentary said they enjoyed their time in America, living like real Westerners (including drinking beer and visiting stripbars).

Comment

Lucifer, the psychologist wasn't that Linda Papadopolous (or whatever the feck her name is!) was it? Corr

I remember seeing a documentary about the 9/11 hijackers. From what I recall, the documentary said they enjoyed their time in America, living like real Westerners (including drinking beer and visiting stripbars).
                No, it wasn't her unfortunately.

I also remember some interview in that with a motel owner who said one of the hijackers would spend all day watching the girls in the pool and openly touching himself.

How is it inside Belmarsh, Fleetwood?

Comment

Mmmmmm, poppodoppopppoppopdopo-liscious.....
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Damn you, hyperD, now I just have to nip off and touch myself.

Comment

Hmmmm, I could gobble her moussaka any time

Comment

Working...
                      X