• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mosquito Anti Gang device "not fair"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War is politics by other means, so what's the big issue? There are many examples of entire wars being fought for no better reason than a land-grab.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      War is politics by other means, so what's the big issue? There are many examples of entire wars being fought for no better reason than a land-grab.
      It's a carp paper sold by benched contractors at train stations and street corners

HTH
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

CUK - the only discussion board where a thread about worthless chavs drinking white cider on street corners morphs into a poison-spitting argument about world wars.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Timescale shaunbhoy, the country was already free of the yoke of Nazi Germany,
          I was actually referring to Zhukov's pivotal role in the defence of Moscow though as opposed to what he may have done after that.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
            CUK - the only discussion board where a thread about worthless chavs drinking white cider on street corners morphs into a poison-spitting argument about world wars.
            It's like that six degrees of kevin bacon. We're only ever a few steps from the next world war, especially if you believe all the scaremongering bollox about the ruskies on Newsnight last night.

I think if there's going to be another big war it will be the yanks that start it. They certainly like getting in with the first punch, unless it's in their best interests to sit it out for a while, like in WWII where they effectively ended the British empire overnight.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

I think if there's going to be another big war it will be the yanks that start it.
              Well they have indicated that by way of making up for being late in the last 2 world wars that they intend being really punctual next time round!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I was actually referring to Zhukov's pivotal role in the defence of Moscow though as opposed to what he may have done after that.
                I stand corrected (sit)
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  I stand corrected (sit)
                  I wouldn't, the dense twat has been googling again.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    I wouldn't, the dense twat has been googling again.
                    Keep your toxic grunting to yourself peabrain. I have forgotten more about military matters than you will ever know. Stick to the Sea Scouts and stop making an even bigger dork of yourself than your normal input indicates.

Comment

Working...
                    X