• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mosquito Anti Gang device "not fair"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Now, what right you - little piece of carp - have to question sacrifice that my family paid in that war?
    Not questioning your family's sacrifice AtW, this is not about them, it is about you. YOU are the one that weaseled your way out of your national duty on a technicality, nobody else. Stop wriggling and just admit it, you are a thin yogurt.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I just finished reading one book about Kursk battle, very big book based on recently declassified Soviet stuff and importantly on view from the German side, and it turns out (in this both accounts agree) that in Soviet history that battle was totally falsified to make Soviet side look at lot better than it actually turned out, one supposedly huge tank battle from both side that Soviet side "won" turned out to be badly organised tank attack on German positions that pretty destroyed whole new tank army, which is why this battle was falsified to make impression that Germans had lots of armour there.

The point here is that shaunbhoy can't possible know sh1t yet he opens his gob on a subject that is way above his IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        YOU are the one that weaseled your way out of your national duty on a technicality, nobody else.
        F\/ck you. I decide for myself what is my duty - it is certainly not helping build summer houses for fat corrupt Soviet generals or dieing in their wars like in Chechnya - you are in no position to judge me unless you happen to be in the same situation and you have to make your own choice - go to Chechnya and die there because generals would sent tank columns into city without proper support. Who the heck would serve in that army? 90% of Russians dodge draft, the only that go happen to be from far away villages, probably that's why general whine they don't get educated types to operate complex machinery.

You little piece of crap would accuse von Stauffenberg of betraying his country for trying to kill Hitler, would not you? Or maybe you would accuse German soldiers for deserting in 1945 and not doing their national duty?

Sometimes, you tw@t, supposed "national duty" is actually a con designed to perpetrate crimes, and in this case the only responsible position is to refuse to take part in it. I am certain you'd be killing people if you were on the German side "because you were ordered to do so", you'd be pleased doing "national duty", would not you? You make me sick.

Comment

The point here is that shaunbhoy can't possible know tulip yet he opens his gob on a subject that is way above his IQ.
          I know a yellowbelly when I see one.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            I know a yellowbelly when I see one.
            And I know a scumbag when I see one - you are now joining a select list of people on my ignore list because you really are a piece of crap that I don't want to see - I've seen way too many of your types back in USSR and if I was born in 30s I'd see people like you in Nazi Germany.

Comment

if I was born in 30s I'd see people like you in Nazi Germany.

You would indeed. Sitting proudly atop a British tank as we triumphantly drive through the war-torn streets of liberated Dortmund etc. waving our flags and playing our bagpipes. You'd recognize me as I'd be dressed in full military fig. You I take it would be the wheezing little pansy wearing the balaclava with your ears covered to protect you from the noise, blubbing into your handkerchief!

Comment

This message is hidden because shaunbhoy is on your ignore list.
                FOAD.

Comment

FOAD.
                  Touched a nerve there I think!

Comment

take it outside please, gents.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      This is the undesirable trend in law enforcement, whether raising price of alcohol to target drunks, preventing consentual prostitution to prevent people trafficing etc., just have some blanket method that supposedly deals with the problem and affects the law abiding as much as the law breakers rather than tackle those who are the real problem.
                      Hear! Hear!

Comment

Working...
                      X