• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharia law in UK is 'unavoidable'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Infidel!!!
    So...sue me! It is a barbaric way of life and has no place in a "civilised" society.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      So...sue me! It is a barbaric way of life and has no place in a "civilised" society.

behead
      stone (not the drug)

Comment

With the way this country seems to be pandering to minimalist tendencies, it can only be a matter of time before we have another Yugoslavia on our hands.

At least guns aren't readily available or we may already have seen an uprising.

One way or another this country is in for a bit of a change over the coming decades. Whether it be by force or by breeding.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
          Or is it not fit for the 'infidels'?
          Probably not: on the Muslim list of unclean things (najis), infidels rank lower than excrement, semen and dead bodies.

http://www.madressa.net/public/slides_2004/najasaat.ppt

I wonder why it is they don't like us?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            their
            Just out of interest, where did you get the picture of my Agent for your avatar?
            If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
              Just out of interest, where did you get the picture of my Agent for your avatar?
              Did you inflict the damage?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Did you inflict the damage?
                I try to avoid being anywhere that I might meet Agents, so no.
                If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by newbee View Post
                  No Next they will ask for half of UK to be there land--' Muslim Sharia Land'
                  Back in the 90's there was a group of peace lovers who were agitating for a "muslim homeland" in the North East under Sharia law...Blair at the time told them to respect British Law... but IMHO de facto partition in the UK is inevitable and may already be happening.
                  Last edited by Troll; 7 February 2008, 15:39.
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Me thinks it will only apply in cases of divorce and inheritence. I watched something on channel 4 the other night - its already happening in these areas, but not in others.

"back in the dark ages" sounds like something a Daily Express reader would say.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Rivers of Blood?

"I see the Tiber foaming with much blood..."

I think first they're trying the softly softly approach, out breed by 10 to 1, and gain victory by sheer numbers. At that rate in under 50 years it might be whitey that's the minority, especially with all those who can afford to thinking of emigrating abroad.

So maybe the chavs pumping out brats from 13 onwards is our only hope if we want to keep England all bowler hats and elevenses. Not sure it'll sit to well with the track-suits though.

I propose a country swap. The immigrants can have this hole and we'll go where there's some sun. The ultimate offshore solution.
                      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                      Feist - I Feel It All
                      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                      X