• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vera Duckworth - Liz Dawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
    Crystal Meth is a derivate of amphetamine (speed).
    Crack is a derivate of cocaine.
    So they were both included, even though they are not as popular over here.
    Drugs are bad m'kay.
    I don't think it's a good idea to say 'cocaine' and not crack and amphetamine instead of Crystal Meth.

The addiction potency in crack and meth are hugely different in both. Meth also contains a lot of other substances that are poisons in their own right.

Comment

Then its not a good idea to say alcohol, because we could be talking about Shandy or Absinthe.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      The addiction potency in crack and meth are hugely different in both. Meth also contains a lot of other substances that are poisons in their own right.
      Just the same as Pringles versus regular crisps then.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
        I have to say I see more smokers down south than up north. So much for the stereotype that southerners are more intelligent.
        It's because we have more money than you poor northeners on your council estates.

HTH
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
          13 June 2004 for me. Not regretted it since.
          21st Dec 2006
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            It's because we have more money than you poor northeners on your council estates.

HTH

Yeah more money than sense.

At least when the day comes that the NHS add smokers to the list of self-induced illnesses (along with obesity) that they'll refuse to treat, you'll be able to pay to go private.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              Yeah more money than sense.

At least when the day comes that the NHS add smokers to the list of self-induced illnesses (along with obesity) that they'll refuse to treat, you'll be able to pay to go private.
              I refer you to my other post...
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I refer you to my other post...
                Not sure which one you mean. The one deleted by the mods maybe? Mods hate disco.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

21st Dec 2006
                  Sometime in December around 1999 for me

Comment

Working...
                  X