• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Valentines Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Like I said...not riffing on you. Its a pretty cool thing to do.

What does get me angry is the expectation that blokes are going to or have to do something followed by the "why aren't you bothering you fazy fekwit" when you resond "nothing".

The truth is someone personal life is no business of mine so I am never going to blame someone for doing how they want. Just as long as they don't blame me for doing what I want how I want.
    Ditto

Comment

Bittersweets.

For most, there is no crueler day of the calendar year than that of Valentine's Day. While a tiny fraction of the population can look forward to a holiday of wine and roses, poetry and song, the vast majority of us can anticipate a day of nausea and grimacing, trauma and grief. A day in which minutes seem like hours, and hours like days, as we reflect sorrowfully on yesteryear's romantic indignities, today's loneliness, and the unknowable but certain heartbreak that will be visited upon us repeatedly in the years to come.

Supplies are limited. But the pain that accompanies them may not be.

Available in six different flavors, including: Banana Chalk, Grape Dust, Nappy-Citric, You-Call-This-Lime?, Pink Sand and Fossilized Antacid.

Made in a facility that processes nuts and peanuts.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I've booked a table overlooking the sea at a top class restaurant in Key West.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Well he thinks it's a pot noodle
          I sincerely hope he isn't going to pour boiling water in the hole at the top then shove a fork down the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
            I sincerely hope he isn't going to pour boiling water in the hole at the top then shove a fork down the middle.
            Whatever floats your boat....

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
              Nope. You?
              It wasnt a question.. it was a statement of observation.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                It wasnt a question.. it was a statement of observation.
                Must be that imaginary question mark rearing its ugly head again. My apologies if you have taken offence in anyway with regards to my interpretation of your statement as being a question and therefore providing an answer and reposte.

Feel free to either ignore or respond to my implied question, as is your choice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
                  Must be that imaginary question mark rearing its ugly head again. My apologies if you have taken offence in anyway with regards to my interpretation of your statement as being a question and therefore providing an answer and reposte.

Feel free to either ignore or respond to my implied question, as is your choice!!!!
                  Apology accepted.

Comment

Working...
                  X