• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Resurgence of the old fogies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    High Five!!!
    The naked wrestling was a bit much. Reminded me of a particular image called "Mission Impossible", which can still be found via Google Images.

Beware those brave enough to search, it doesn't star Tom Cruise. Unless that's the gag, it's really short-arsed Tom Cruise with an ex-Russian shot-putter (probably called Alexie) who's really let herself go.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
      The naked wrestling was a bit much. Reminded me of a particular image called "Mission Impossible", which can still be found via Google Images.

Beware those brave enough to search, it doesn't star Tom Cruise. Unless that's the gag, it's really short-arsed Tom Cruise with an ex-Russian shot-putter (probably called Alexie) who's really let herself go.
      Hmmm. I think know you from somewhere you cunning old fox.

Your prose style is familiar, as is your pretense at being thick, when you're actually very sharp

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        Your prose style is familiar
        DBA Bloke or Richard-Af?

Comment

Your prose style is familiar, as is your pretense at being thick, when you're actually very sharp
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh sorry wrong login
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Oh sorry wrong login
              Nah. Not you. He's sharper than you.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Oh sorry wrong login
                Plagiarism can be costly.

How about say 30 quid a hour? I'll even ignore the VAT for cash. No fifties though, I've got a truck full as it is.
                Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Nah. Not you. He's sharper than you.
                  When you say me, which particular persona do you mean? sasguru is just my everyday run-of-the-mill default mode
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Your prose style is familiar
                    You did English Literature at school too eh? There can't be many of us around these parts.

I still even spell my texts in full rather than that awful chav speak that's creeping into everywhere.

Texts you ask? Don't worry, it's just technology. I know there's not much of that in IT since the great outsourcing to HP. Not that I ever preferred Daddies.
                    Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Okay, it's me. Fair cop.
                      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                      X