• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia's most famous - and glamorous - female bodyguard killed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Its the intra-company search market isn't it?
    Nope.

Comment

That's what you said a few months ago. Have you changed now?
      I'm afraid I agree with Bogey - you've had 2 years to do it (or is it more? I've only been about that time on this forum). Most real entrepreneurs would do something in that time.
      Most of the time you just post tulipe on here.
      You are a dreamer and your ideas have disappeared up your own arse
      Last edited by sasguru; 29 January 2008, 21:00.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

That's what you said a few months ago. Have you changed now?
        Show me the words that I used - I do not recollect saying this in the last few months. I'd be suprised if I said it within the last year. Anyway, the target is much more ambitious and it will ruffle some feathers for sure, either that or I will start selling Big Issue subcontracted to bogey

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Show me the words that I used - I do not recollect saying this in the last few months. I'd be suprised if I said it within the last year. Anyway, the target is much more ambitious and it will ruffle some feathers for sure, either that or I will start selling Big Issue subcontracted to bogey
          Do that. It would be more constructive...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I think you are acting seriously wrong in current situation.
            Well the feeling is mutual.

You, being a geek, imagine that markets are driven by technical features and novelty.

While these factors are important, it is more important to understand your customer ('user' in geek speak) and the dynamics of your marketplace.

What you are offering is... zilch!

Unless you get an idea and a message behind what you're doing, then it's completely worthless. I suspect you already know this, and that's why you are angry at me.

Don't kill the messenger!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Do that. It would be more constructive...
              I'd call it "sub-constructive"

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                Well the feeling is mutual.

You, being a geek, imagine that markets are driven by technical features and novelty.

While these factors are important, it is more important to understand your customer ('user' in geek speak) and the dynamics of your marketplace.

What you are offering is... zilch!

Unless you get an idea and a message behind what you're doing, then it's completely worthless. I suspect you already know this, and that's why you are angry at me.

Don't kill the messenger!
                Indeed he lost it for a second which was a dead give away.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Atw has a hang up about my avatar

What does that tell you?

I n S a N e !

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                    why you are angry at me.
                    No. I am very pleased right now that you said all that you said - I am on a verge of serious breakthrough delivered to marketplace that desires this kind of product that is not available from elsewhere, and best of all - I will make you eat your own words and will use you as an example in my future book about how I made it

Comment

Anyway Bogey, it's a win-win situation for us, because if pigs fly, black is white and the rules of the universe are subverted completely, atw might be succesful, in which case we can both invoice him for "motivational services"

Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X