• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia's most famous - and glamorous - female bodyguard killed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Hey Bogey, welcome back. We need more like you to be a scourge on the assorted ne'er-do-wells, fantasists and illiterates who post on here
    All is explained by the fact that our Russian friend has a degree in Business Admin (!) and has deluded himself that he's a shit hot coder who runs a business.

Thank you SAS.

I have a job to do.

It's a dirty job, that nobody else wants to do, and nobody will thank me for, but it has to be done, and it falls to me to do it.

It's tough, but I will carry on

BM

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        Hi,

WTF happened to your search engine (MAJESTIK) plan?
        Majestic (isn't it?)
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Ha ha!

Hiding in the shadows behind your shades, eh?

Come out the shadows you coward - and take those attack squirrels out of the pockets in your trench coat and put them down on the ground!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Too busy preparing big release dude, it will surely ruffle some feathes in the Googol Towers, next week the PR offensive starts

Comment

Too busy preparing big release dude, it will surely ruffle some feathes in the Googol Towers, next week the PR offensive starts
              I'm selling my Google shares as you squeek

Anyway. Why are you calling me a 'dude'. I take exception to that!
              Last edited by bogeyman; 29 January 2008, 19:03. Reason: Offensive use of DUDE

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                I'm selling my Google shares as you squeek
                You shall see in Feb

Comment

You shall see in Feb
                  Well, you sound super-confident about all this.

Do you need funding? Do you have a forecast I can look at?

Before you write me off - don't.

Comment

You shall see in Feb
                    Heard that before, regularly ...
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

No need for funding right now, thanks. I will have good forecasts money wise in the next few months - once you see when it's out and market response to it you will know that I am onto something and it's not what you thinking, though it is search related

Comment

Working...
                      X