• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Russia's most famous - and glamorous - female bodyguard killed..."

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Phase 1: Collect Underpants

URL's
    - Atw

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Phase 1: Collect Underpants

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Linky

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Logic on your side?

Look Man, I'm not trying to be deliberately obnoxious or cruel, but I've seen a ton of web millionaire wanabees, and, judging by your posts, you fit that profile exactly.

You imagine you have unique insights and talents. You think your code is better than anyone elses. You imagine you have a killer idea - but somehow it just never comes together - but it's always because of circumstances or someone else doing you down.

I showed interest, but you were arrogant and dismissive. Why?

Well, I guess because you have nothing to show.

I've seen a ton of dreamers. All puff but nothing to show.

Prove me wrong.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Future CUK classic thread ...

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Aw! Too deep - I was warming to you and then you shat on it.

You sound like a woman, actually. Are you (a woman)?

No. Women are only allowed on here in the proportion you find them in IT. As there's only a handful of real people posting here, all blokes, we haven't yet reached the threshold where the bouncers will let any real women in.

Sad that those who met up recently and 'accidentally' leaked the photos on here for a while, had to employ a handful of local working girls to continue the pretence. By all accounts the working girls drank them under the table so they didn't even get a chance to 'perform' later.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    What I thought but there are obvious signs of intellect unlike the carpenter you are referring to.
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one heading down that train of thought.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You're not a "carpenter" by any chance are you?
    What I thought but there are obvious signs of intellect unlike the carpenter you are referring to.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Ok, hands up, I'm a sentient being. Neither a figment of someone's imagination, or their fantasies.

And just because you'll never see me and anyone else on here in the same room, doesn't mean I'm any of them.
    Aw! Too deep - I was warming to you and then you shat on it.

You sound like a woman, actually. Are you (a woman)?

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Waving not drowning?

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Own up you old blagger
    Ok, hands up, I'm a sentient being. Neither a figment of someone's imagination, or their fantasies.

And just because you'll never see me and anyone else on here in the same room, doesn't mean I'm any of them.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Very encouraging to know there is life, even for big scaley buggers such as yourself.

Check this out... http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Don't worry, it's recognised as the only true vacuum in the known Universe. Dyson keep trying to get me to work for them. Not the kind of suction job that appeals.
    Own up you old blagger

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Ugh! I'd hate to inhabit your mind.
    Don't worry, it's recognised as the only true vacuum in the known Universe. Dyson keep trying to get me to work for them. Not the kind of suction job that appeals.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    It'll no doubt win Chippy of the Year if you do that.

They already do deep-fried Neds in Scotland by someone's account. I blame the BBC and that episode of Spooks. There's an important difference between fanny batter and battered fanny.
    Ugh! I'd hate to inhabit your mind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X