• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girlie Weekend in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    There is 10 of us - youngest 24 and oldest 32
    somewhere cheesy where we can have a bit of a bop and plenty to drink would be perfect...

Thanks
    Strawberry Moons is alright, but it's a fair walk. I thoroughly recommend Club De Fromage and a taxi back afterwards, or if you want to stay within stumbling distance - The Eve Club is small, cosy and vibrant with a great dancefloor.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Strawberry Moons is alright, but it's a fair walk. I thoroughly recommend Club De Fromage and a taxi back afterwards, or if you want to stay within stumbling distance - The Eve Club is small, cosy and vibrant with a great dancefloor.
      OMG - that Eve Club has an amazing dance floor
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

OMG - that Eve Club has an amazing dance floor
        It's definitely a girlie club and some of the people are a bit poncey, but the group you're with makes the night you have in my experience.

Comment

If you go there, it's worth calling the club in advance and getting on the guestlist - otherwise you may be waiting outside for a while. Wear your most outrageous, poshest frocks.

Comment

One more thing - if you really want to let your hair down, relax and go for it, then Club De Fromage is for you - and get a taxi back (phone for one).
            You're much more likely to pull there - although it's not a creepy atmosphere there are more 'normal' people around - Eve is somewhat, er, exclusive in that regard - it's a different kind of night out - and Eve is much more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              One more thing - if you really want to let your hair down, relax and go for it, then Club De Fromage is for you - and get a taxi back (phone for one).
              You're much more likely to pull there - although it's not a creepy atmosphere there are more 'normal' people around - Eve is somewhat, er, exclusive in that regard - it's a different kind of night out - and Eve is much more expensive.
              That might be good - we have a mix of single and coupled up girls...

Ummmm are you trying to say we wouldn't fit in

Mind you, you're probably right and you have seen me pissed so I'll take your advice
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

That might be good - we have a mix of single and coupled up girls...

Ummmm are you trying to say we wouldn't fit in

Mind you, you're probably right and you have seen me pissed so I'll take your advice
                Heh - When I went it was a great novelty night out, but you can't help feeling a little self-conscious with all the poseurs about and therefore don't tend to properly let your hair down like we did at Silver - and my wallet ended up in A&E with severe injuries - but that was all the champagne (royal) mojitos. Lovely drink.

Comment

Working...
                X