• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girlie Weekend in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<pub quiz mode>

Isn't the Metropole on the Edgware Road where Keeler and Profumo used to go?

</pub quiz mode>

Comment

I can recommend here

http://www.zetabar.com/
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Fishface View Post
        There is a club in that hotel - but probably full of hookers.
        Certainly will be
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
          Certainly will be
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
            Certainly will be
            Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I don't suppose you need a Chaperone?

Do ya? Do ya?
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

The Metropole is good for the Praed street clap clinic too. I’m up there all the time, so can I come along too? I love to dress up in girlie clothes.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  I don't suppose you need a Chaperone?

Do ya? Do ya?
                  Ted, you're always welcome

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  The Metropole is good for the Praed street clap clinic too. I’m up there all the time, so can I come along too? I love to dress up in girlie clothes.
                  Sure you can come
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

10 Northern slappers on the lash?

I am staying in this weekend.

Comment

Cailin,

I used to live just by that hotel, and to be honest, there is nothing around there within stumbling distance that is clsoe to what you are looking for. Lots of decent pubs, but nothong really dancey for a girlie weekend.

Hope in a cab to covent garden and get down here:

http://www.fluidstyle.co.uk/venuedet...x?venueID=4967

Good music, great drinks and (unfortunatley) lots of sultry handsome latin guys for you to purr over on the dance floor.

Black cab will be about 12 quid.
                      The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                      X