• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dog leash Goths 'hounded off bus'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    I like page 3 people judge me on that and its not fare . Anyway did you see the winner of Page 3 idol mmmmm nice
    I judge people on their inability to spell four letter words correctly.

Is that fair?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I judge people on their inability to spell four letter words correctly.

Is that fair?
      I cant spell I admit that but its not as if I haven't tried, I've had lots of additional tutoring for it but its something I just have a problem with, some days I cant even remeber how to spell basics words, everything else I'm fine on, very good at maths A at GSCE, A at A-level, I rely on spell check but CUK doesn't have it.

Since I was born they thought there was a problem with me as I was starved of oxygen during the birth as a result I ended up with coordination problems and a few other issues, I slur alot when I speak and Im bad at spelling and reading, they told my mum to expect me to of special needs and I would 'amount' to nothing... ok I did amount to nothing Im a IT contractor
      Last edited by Bumfluff; 25 January 2008, 15:41.

Comment

ok I did amount to nothing Im a IT contractor
        Still better than being a recruitment agent though!

Comment

I would suggest that in this case these individuals were trying to force a reaction by useing the dog lead in public and got exactly what they were looking for.

I have known quite a few goths in my time and generally speaking most goths are very switched on and highly intelligent, they do like to shock and try and make you re-evaluate your opinions of the world though. I would suggest that this is what this couple were trying to do, get a reaction and see where it went (obviously quite a way).

I would guess it is more likely that they are sticking two fingers up at the establishment because they have been taken so seriously more than being genuinely worried about not being able to lead each other around with a dog lead on a bus.

Of course I may be wrong and they may just be twats

Comment

Use Firefox - has a built in spell checker.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Since I was born they thought there was a problem with me as I was starved of oxygen during the birth
              Not being medically proficient in the slightest, I can't work out how oxygen starving can happen at birth. You survive well enough in the womb, and they don't cut the umbilical until you're outside, so at what point do they tizwas it up?

My mum says I was one of the first to be born using some sort of plunger/sucking device that no doubt has since been banned. Cheers NHS, I've seen better looking elephants.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                Cheers NHS, I've seen better looking elephants.

Comment

Not being medically proficient in the slightest, I can't work out how oxygen starving can happen at birth. You survive well enough in the womb, and they don't cut the umbilical until you're outside, so at what point do they tizwas it up?

My mum says I was one of the first to be born using some sort of plunger/sucking device that no doubt has since been banned. Cheers NHS, I've seen better looking elephants.
                  Once the placenta detaches there is no blood going through the umbilical cord. If the baby hasn't got out before the placenta detaches it can be starved of oxygen (the birth canal can be quite restricting..)

Comment

I'm a twin, when my mum gave birth to us my sister was the right way up and I was the wrong way up, she decided she wanted out first but there was a bit of a squeeze comming out and I suffered the brunt of it , Im told I was blue in colour when I was born .

Comment

I would guess it is more likely that they are sticking two fingers up at the establishment because they have been taken so seriously more than being genuinely worried about not being able to lead each other around with a dog lead on a bus.
                      Hardly bringing down the government stuff is it? They end up looking stupid and having to walk home. We got rid of the Poll tax by rioting, previous generations fought wars and kids today get chucked off buses for pretending to be a dog. Pathetic!

Of course I may be wrong and they may just be twats
                      Think you've probably hit the nail on the head there.
                      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                      X